The Loyal Edmonton Regimental Military Museum is dedicated to preserving the military heritage of the Loyal Edmonton Regiment and other central and northern Alberta military units. Since 1997, we have been located at the Prince of Wales Armouries Heritage Centre, the building where the regiment was based from 1920 to 1965.
The museum is operated by The Loyal Edmonton Regiment Museum Foundation, a non-profit foundation. Day-to-day operations are carried out by a small part-time staff and a group of volunteers who work in classifying, cataloguing, and storing the artefacts, or in other tasks related to displays and records.
Additionally, the museum office is the home of The Fortyniner, the annual journal of The Loyal Edmonton Regiment Association.
For more details about our museum at http://www.lermuseum.org/